Hygyrchedd

Font Size cy

100% 150% 200%

background colour cy

cy Cyferbynnedd
Cau Ailosod

BAGLAN HALL

Manylion y Safle

© Copyright and database right 2020. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 17988

Cyfeirnod Map SS79SW

Cyfeirnod Grid SS74909296

Awdurdod Lleol Castell-nedd Port Talbot

Hen Sir Morgannwg

Cymuned Baglan

Math o Safle TY

Dosbarth Cyffredinol DOMESTIG

Cyfnod Ôl-Ganoloesol

Disgrifiad o´r Safle Baglan Hall, home to the Llewellyns, squires of Baglan, was a large, sixteenth century house, extended in the early 1800s, and again in 1904. The Hall was acquired by Port Talbot Corporation and demolished in 1952, the site used to create a park. The building had a central 3-storey section with 2-storey wings. The upper windows were round-headed, and in the central section, cut into the eaves. There was a central, rectangular glazed porch.
Associated with:
Garden: NPRN 265693

Source: Thomas Lloyd, Lost Houses of Wales; early black and white postcard, dated c1907.

RCAHMW, 9th January 2008.

Delweddau Digidol

Chofnodion Archifol

Safleoedd Cysylltiedig