Hygyrchedd

Font Size cy

100% 150% 200%

background colour cy

cy Cyferbynnedd
Cau Ailosod

THE PALES, FRIENDS' MEETING HOUSE;QUAKER, COED-SWYDD, LLANDEGLEY

Manylion y Safle

© Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 8264

Cyfeirnod Map SO16SW

Cyfeirnod Grid SO13786406

Awdurdod Lleol Powys 

Hen Sir Maesyfed

Cymuned Penybont

Math o Safle CAPEL

Cyfnod Ôl-Ganoloesol

Disgrifiad o´r Safle Quaker meeting have been held on this site since the establishment of a burial ground in 1673. The Pales Quaker Meeting House was first built in 1716 and then rebuilt in 1745 in the Vernacular style of the long-wall entry type. A school was held in the former designated women's meeting room from 1867 and a schoolmaster's house added in 1878. The Meeting House had renovation works c.1955, in 1979 and the roof re-thatched in 1987. The Pales is now Grade 2 Listed as one of the earliest Quaker Meeting Houses in Wales.

RCAHMW, January 2010

Delweddau Digidol

Chofnodion Archifol

Safleoedd Cysylltiedig