Hygyrchedd

Font Size cy

100% 150% 200%

background colour cy

cy Cyferbynnedd
Cau Ailosod

MOREIA INDEPENDENT CHAPEL (MORIAH), HIGH STREET, BEDLINOG

Manylion y Safle

© Copyright and database right 2020. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 9564

Cyfeirnod Map SO00SE

Cyfeirnod Grid SO09450112

Awdurdod Lleol Merthyr Tudful 

Hen Sir Morgannwg

Cymuned Bedlinog

Math o Safle CAPEL

Cyfnod Ôl-Ganoloesol

Disgrifiad o´r Safle Moreia Independent Chapel was first built in 1870 and rebuilt in 1876 by the builder Thomas Davies of Gelligaer. The chapl was rebuilt again in 1901 in the Sub-Classical style with simple round-headed windows, and a gable-entry plan. This is a two storey chapel with stairs to the gallery positioned either side of the front entrance. There is a room (a possible meeting room/ Sunday school) located to the rear of the chapel and entered by doors either side of the pulpit, as well as external doors.

RCAHMW, October 2008