Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

TRINITY METHODIST ENGLISH WESLEYAN METHODIST CHAPEL, STANWELL ROAD AND WOODLAND PLACE, PENARTH

Site Details



NPRN 10002

Map Reference ST17SE

Grid Reference ST18197151

Unitary (Local) Authority The Vale of Glamorgan

Old County Glamorgan

Community Penarth

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Trinity Methodist Chapel was built in 1891 as a tin chapel, known as Playter's Church. In 1901 a new church was built, in the Gothic style with a gable-entry plan and stained glass perpendicular windows, by architetcs Richards & Budgen of Cardiff. The tin church was then sold and re-erected in Court Road, Barry (NPRN 9181).

RCAHMW, August 2010

Archive Records