Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

MORAVIAN CHAPEL, ST THOMAS' GREEN AND ROSEMARY LANE, HAVERFORDWEST

Site Details

© Copyright and database right 2020. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 11043

Map Reference SM91NE

Grid Reference SM9527115370

Unitary (Local) Authority Pembrokeshire

Old County Pembrokeshire

Community Haverfordwest

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description The Moravian Chapel was built in 1773 and demolished during the 1960's.

RCAHMW, October 2010

Archive Records