BRITHDIR CHAPEL (WELSH CALVINISTIC METHODIST;RHIWSPARDYN), BRITHDIR

Site Details



NPRN
11540
Map Reference
SH71NE
Grid Reference
SH76551864
Unitary (Local) Authority
Gwynedd
Old County
Merioneth
Community
Brithdir and Llanfachreth
Type of Site
CHAPEL
Broad Class
Religious, Ritual and Funerary
Period
Post Medieval

Site Description

Brithdir Methodist Chapel was built in 1912, to the design of architect R. Lloyd Jones of Bala. it is built in the Simple Round-Headed style of the gable entry type.

RCAHMW, January 2011

    Share this page: -