Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

BRITHDIR CHAPEL (WELSH CALVINISTIC METHODIST;RHIWSPARDYN), BRITHDIR

Site Details


NPRN 11540

Map Reference SH71NE

Grid Reference SH76551864

Unitary (Local) Authority Gwynedd

Old County Merioneth

Community Brithdir and Llanfachreth

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class Religious, Ritual and Funerary

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Brithdir Methodist Chapel was built in 1912, to the design of architect R. Lloyd Jones of Bala. it is built in the Simple Round-Headed style of the gable entry type.

RCAHMW, January 2011

Archive Records