Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

CREGRINA;GREGRINA FREE MISSION;UNDENOMINATIONAL;FREE CHAPEL, CREGRINA

Site Details

© Copyright and database right 2020. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 11761

Map Reference SO15SW

Grid Reference SO12445225

Unitary (Local) Authority Powys

Old County Radnorshire

Community Glascwm

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Cregrina Free Mission Chapel building was originally a house built before 1905. In 1966 the house was converted into an undenominational chapel, with the removal of the upstairs floor to create a sense of space for the congregaton. The chapel has a long-wall entry plan.

RCAHMW, May 2011

Archive Records