Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

PRINCES ROAD ENGLISH PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, PRINCES ROAD, BANGOR

Site Details



NPRN 11944

Map Reference SH57SE

Grid Reference SH5769472307

Unitary (Local) Authority Gwynedd

Old County Caernarfonshire

Community Bangor

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description The Presbyterian Church on Princes Road was founded in 1881 and built in 1891. The chapel was designed by architect Richard Davies of Bangor and stone built in the Gothic style of the long-wall entry type. In 2003 this chapel was home to the Assemblies of God Pentecostal Church.

RCAHMW, February 2010.

Digital Images

Archive Records