1. Parts of the Chapel date to the 14th c with some modifications dating to the 15th and 16th c. Restored in 1858 with modifications in 1861 and 1877. Restored in 1878-9, architect A.Baker. Built in the Gothic style, long-wall entry type. See Site Files [Ecclesiastical] for photos. Present status : unknown.
church features a number of 18th century painted memorials.
3. Consists of nave, chancel, 8-bay arcade, west tower to the aisle and a south porch. There is no structural distinction between the nave and chancel.