Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

ELIM PENTECOSTAL CHAPEL, MONK STREET, FOUNDRY TOWN, ABERDARE,

Site Details

© Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 13256

Map Reference SO00SW

Grid Reference SO00090245

Unitary (Local) Authority Rhondda, Cynon, Taff

Old County Glamorgan

Community Aberdare

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Elim Pentecostal Chapel was built in 1863, closed in 1995 and demolished in 2001. The chapel was built in the Simple-Gothic style with a gable entry plan, two storeys and small pane round headed windows. The vestry at the rear remains and is used for Worship.

RCAHMW, September 2011