Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

ST WINEFRIDE'S ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH, HOLYWELL

Site Details



NPRN 152434

Map Reference SJ17NE

Grid Reference SJ1853276073

Unitary (Local) Authority Flintshire

Old County Flintshire

Community Holywell

Type of Site CHURCH

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period 19th Century

Site Description The church was built 1832-3, architect J.J.Scoles, with the E transept extended in 1909 and a Lady chapel added in 1911-12, architect J.Mangan. Present status unknown [2002]

Digital Images

Archive Records