Map Reference ST17SW
Grid Reference ST13517261
Unitary (Local) Authority The Vale of Glamorgan
Old County Glamorgan
Type of Site FORTIFIED HOUSE
Broad Class Domestic
Site Description Earthworks on periphery of present farm. Medieval and post-medieval pottery sherds found.
A castle or strong house formerly existed there, first recorded as a ruin by Leland in the 1530s; it seemingly survived until 1713-19 when its repair was called for.