The main block at Presaddfed was built in 1686, although a further block to the west is probably early seventeenth century. These two blocks are joined by a further block built in 1875. There were nineteenth century alterations and further modernisation. Some original features remain to the interior of the main block, including, some doors and frames, and the twisted balusters to the reconstructed staircase. A corbel projecting from a partition of a first-floor bedroom has painted on it a blackamoor's head that dates from the seventeenth century.
A walled garden (NPRN 15843) lies to the east of the house.
RCAHMW, RCAHMW, 05 July 2010.