Melin Plas-yn-rhos is a water-powered corn mill, probably dating from the eighteenth century. It is of stone construction with two storeys and an attic under a slate roof and there is a segmental-headed entrance. The waterwheel is of wood and iron. According to map evidence the mill was still working by 1913.
An adjacent house (nprn 24894) was erected between 1875 and 1900.
B.A.Malaws, RCAHMW, 10 April 2012.