1. The site is defined on three sides only by a ditch, the N side now open. The ditch is most evident on the W and S but has now been partially filled in at the SE corner. It measures, on the W 27.5m long, on the E 39.6m long and on the S 38m long.
A short length of low stony bank lies on the inner scarp of the ditch on the E side.
2. NAR SS98SW3
Suggested to have been a hunting lodge associated with a park, depicted in the locality in 1578.
Parc/Park Farm (NGR SS92078235) may commemorate the park, whilst an extensive warren to the N (Nprn24458) may haveformed a part of the same elite landscape, attached to Coity Castle (Nprn94504).