A later Prehistoric type settlement enclosure set on the summit of a low rounded hill. A roughly oval enclosure about 140m north-east to south-west by 100m. The surviving earthworks do not present a coherent pattern, but from the air a double ditched circuit is clearly visible. There are remains of a north-east facing entrance.
Sources: RCAHM Anglesey Inventory (1937), 114
Lynch 'Prehistoric Anglesey' 1970, 232
John Wiles 30.08.07