A named cairn, whose possibly natural base is 24m by 17.7m, with the cairn superstructure estimated to be 15.2m in diameter and 0.9m high. Kerbing is apparent around the S perimeter, central robbing is in evidence, together with a recent shelter, in the interior.
10m to the NE (SN81680630) is a second cairn, 7.6m in diameter and 0.6m high, deeply robbed at the centre.
35m to the SW (SN81650624) is a boundary stone (Ggat Prn03773W) cartographically depicted in 1900. This suggests that one or other of the cairns may have been built as, or used for, a boundary marker.
(source Os495card; SN80NW6)