The tower at 'Cas Torrogy' is recorded as being newly built in 1307. The surviving remains consist of a rectangular platform, measuring about 42m north to south by 27m, set on low ground close by a stream on the north. It is defined by ruinous walls and a moat, about 15m wide on the west and 10m across on the north. On the south front two towers, of indeterminate form, project to extend the frontage to 64m.
OS record card ST49NW10.
J.Wiles, RCAHMW, 21 February 2003