Spread banks of tumbled stone outline a rectilinear complex of building ranges and courts, about 74m east-west by 38m, where a Roman mosaic, along with characteristic Roman building debris were noted in the early 20th century.
Building outlines portrayed on OS County series (Monmouth. XXX.7 1881).
The site lies some 600m north-east of Caerwent Roman town (Nprn93753).
RCAHMW AP945067/50; 955222/50