Coed Ithel Blast Furnace was producing in 1650 and spent only ten years in blast. It is a square rubble-masonry structure that is 7.3metres (24ft) high with two sides standing. The blowing-house and wheelpit are discernible close to the A466 Wye Valley road at Llandogo.
Claire Parry, RCAHMW, 29 July 2011
Source: A Guide to the Industrial Archaeology of South East Wales, AIA, 2003