Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

PLAS BEDW; PENBEDW HALL

Site Details



NPRN 36143

Map Reference SJ16NE

Grid Reference SJ16566809

Unitary (Local) Authority Flintshire

Old County Flintshire

Community Nannerch

Type of Site HOUSE

Broad Class DOMESTIC

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Plas Bedw Hall, Nannerch was a 17th century manor house purchased by the Mostyn family in 1675. The building was extended in 1852 after it had been purchased by William Barber Buddicom, engineer, and was sold in 1969 to developers who had the building demolished. The building was 2-storeys with segmental arched upper windows and an attached, glass conservatory.

Sources: Archives Network Wales; early black and white postcard, undated.

RCAHMW, 17th December 2007.

Digital Images

Archive Records