The church of St Garmon is situated on the western edge of the village in a churchyard of irregular shape used as a cemetery. It is a re-built church dating from 1862-3 and built to designs of E.G.Paley, consecrated on 11 November 1862. It is constructed of squared, rock-faced rubble and sandstone dressings and plate tracery under slate roofs. The outer walling has been partially rendered. The church consists of nave and chancel under one roof, west bellcote, gabled south-west porch, and gabled north-east vestry with chimney. The vestry appears to have been extended later under a catslide roof to overshoot the east end wall of the church.
E.Hubbard, Buildings of Wales: Clwyd (1986), p.115.
Google Street View, March 2010.
David Leighton, RCAHMW, 25 September 2015