A lofted cider house/granary with a datestone on the gable end with the letter 'C' and the date '1763'. It remained in use as a cider house until the mid twentieth century, and retains a circular stone and timber cider mill. It is built of coursed red sandstone rubble with a roof covering of mainly corrugated asbestos sheeting. There is a central camber-headed doorway (boarded door with strap hinges) and a camber-headed window to each side. The right gable end has stone steps leading up to a camber-headed doorway with small window to its left. There is a stone and timber cider mill. on the ground floor.
It is listed for its special interest as an eighteenth-century cider house retaining a rare cider mill, with group value with Great Manson farmhouse.
Source:- Cadw Listed Buildings, NJR 18/05/2011