The parish church of St Michaels is located within a sub-rectangular churchyard used as a cemetery on the south side of Lledrod village. It was built in 1826-7 to designs of Edward Lumley of Aberystwyth, as a single vessel with east bellcote, constructed of rubble stone and slate roof, and paler windows in plate tracery. It was remodelled in 1884 by Archibald Richie who added a hipped west end porch and vestry. In the porch is a small. plain square medieval font. Stained glass in the east window is by Sylvester Sparrow (1902). In the churchyard is a tiny former school of 1850.
Google Street View, August 2011.
T.Lloyd, J.Orbach & R.Scourfield, Buildings of Wales: Carmarthenshire and Ceredigion (2006), p.542.
David Leighton, RCAHMW, 16 July 2015