Christ Church is located in a churchyard on the east side of the B5111. It was built in 1875 to designs of Henry Kennedy, architect, of Bangor. It featured a divided nave and chancel, north porch and south vestry, bell-cote above west gable, and an east window with plate tracery.
The church is now redundant.
Source: Haslam et al., Buildings of Wales: Gwynedd (2009), p.220 (with additions)
David Leighton, RCAHMW, 18 November 2014