CHRIST CHURCH, RHOSYBOL
Map Reference SH48NW
Grid Reference SH42618835
Unitary (Local) Authority Isle of Anglesey
Old County Anglesey
Type of Site CHURCH
Broad Class Religious, Ritual and Funerary
Period 19th Century
Site Description Christ Church is located in a churchyard on the east side of the B5111. It was built in 1875 to designs of Henry Kennedy, architect, of Bangor. It featured a divided nave and chancel, north porch and south vestry, bell-cote above west gable, and an east window with plate tracery.
The church is now redundant.
Source: Haslam et al., Buildings of Wales: Gwynedd (2009), p.220 (with additions)
David Leighton, RCAHMW, 18 November 2014