Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

PENUEL CHAPEL, ENGLISH PRESBYTERIAN AND CALVINISTIC METHODIST;BWLCH, BWLCH

Site Details



NPRN 6105

Map Reference SO12SW

Grid Reference SO14972207

Unitary (Local) Authority Powys

Old County Brecknockshire

Community Llanfihangel Cwmdu with Bwlch and Cathedine

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Penuel Chapel was first built in 1817 and rebuilt in 1844, 1863 and 1874, with further works in 1895. The present chapel dates from 1874 in the Simple Round-Headed style, of the long-wall entry type.

RCAHMW, June 2009.

Digital Images

Archive Records