Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

TRINITY CALVINISTIC METHODIST CHAPEL, DEFYNNOG

Site Details

© Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 6140

Map Reference SN92NW

Grid Reference SN92782765

Unitary (Local) Authority Powys

Old County Brecknockshire

Community Maescar

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description The first Trinity Chapel, Defynnog, was built in 1793, then rebuilt in 1829. The chapel was rebuilt again in 1888 in the Simple Round-Headed style with a gable entry plan.

RCAHMW, June 2009.

Digital Images

Archive Records