Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

BEREA WELSH CALVINISTIC METHODIST CHAPEL, CAERNARFON ROAD, GLANADDA, BANGOR;GLANADDA

Site Details



NPRN 6705

Map Reference SH57SE

Grid Reference SH5712971024

Unitary (Local) Authority Gwynedd

Old County Caernarfonshire

Community Bangor

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Berea Methodist Chapel cause was built in 1860 and then rebuilt in 1881 and 1907. The 1907 chapel was built in the Classical style with a gable-entry plan, vestry and schoolroom, but was demolished in 2003 when the congregation moved to a new site nearby

RCAHMW, September 2009.

Digital Images

Archive Records