Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

CARNEDDI CALVINISTIC METHODIST CHAPEL , BETHESDA

Site Details



NPRN 6749

Map Reference SH66NW

Grid Reference SH62756692

Unitary (Local) Authority Gwynedd

Old County Caernarfonshire

Community Bethesda

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Carneddi Methodist Chapel was built in 1816 and rebuilt in 1828, by architect J.R. Thomas of Beaumaris. The chapel was rebuilt again in 1868, in the Romanesque style of the gable-entry type, to the design of architect Richard Owen of Liverpool.

RCAHMW, September 2009

Archive Records