Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

PISGAH BAPTIST CHAPEL, CARMEL;MONASTERY OF ST GEORGE AND ST JOHN

Site Details



NPRN 6912

Map Reference SH45NE

Grid Reference SH49485538

Unitary (Local) Authority Gwynedd

Old County Caernarfonshire

Community Llandwrog

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Pisgah Baptist Chapel was built in 1878 in the Simple Round-Headed style of the gable entry type. The chapel is now use as the Monastry of St George and St John as part of the Orthodox Catholic Church of America.

RCAHMW, September 2009

Digital Images

Archive Records