Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

CESEREA WELSH CALVINISTIC METHODIST CHAPEL, FRON, Y

Site Details



NPRN 6920

Map Reference SH55SW

Grid Reference SH50865488

Unitary (Local) Authority Gwynedd

Old County Caernarfonshire

Community Llandwrog

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Ceserea Methodist Chapel was built in 1840 to the design of architect John Jones of Talsarn. The chapel was then rebuilt in 1864 and 1880. The present chapel, dated 1880, was built in the Romanesque style of the gable entry type.

RCAHMW, September 2009

Archive Records