Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

SALEM WELSH WESLEYAN METHODIST CHAPEL, TY'NLON

Site Details



NPRN 6922

Map Reference SH45NE

Grid Reference SH46455701

Unitary (Local) Authority Gwynedd

Old County Caernarfonshire

Community Llandwrog

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Salem Methodist Chapel was built in 1856 and rebuilt/modified in 1873 to the design of architect Richard Davies of Bangor. The chapel was rebuilt again in 1908. The present chapel, dated 1908, is built in the Vernacular style of the gable entry type.

RCAHMW, September 2009