Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

PENYGROES WELSH CALVINISTIC METHODIST CHAPEL, TREGARTH

Site Details



NPRN 6927

Map Reference SH66NW

Grid Reference SH60866793

Unitary (Local) Authority Gwynedd

Old County Caernarfonshire

Community Llandygai

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Penygroes Methodist Chapel was built in 1837 in the Vernacular style of the short-wall entry type. The sunday school and vestry were demolished in 1993 but the chapel remained in use.

RCAHMW, October 2009

Digital Images

Archive Records