Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

SHILOH WELSH WESLEYAN METHODIST CHAPEL, TRE-GARTH, BANGOR

Site Details



NPRN 6930

Map Reference SH66NW

Grid Reference SH60186796

Unitary (Local) Authority Gwynedd

Old County Caernarfonshire

Community Llandygai

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Shiloh Methodist Chapel was built in 1829 and rebuilt in 1896 in the Classical style of the gable entry type. The present chapel dates from 1896 and the manse from 1857.

RCAHMW, October 2009