Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

PORT DINORWIC INDEPENDENT CHAPEL (MORIAH), FELINHELI

Site Details

© Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 6968

Map Reference SH56NW

Grid Reference SH52476748

Unitary (Local) Authority Gwynedd

Old County Caernarfonshire

Community Y Felinheli

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Port Dinorwic Independent Chapel was built in 1863, by architect John Jones, and later modified in 1889. By 2001 the chapel had been demolished.

RCAHMW, October 2009

Archive Records