Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

HEBRON WELSH INDEPENDENT CHAPEL, LLANGWNNADL, TUDWEILIOG

Site Details



NPRN 6981

Map Reference SH23SW

Grid Reference SH20553196

Unitary (Local) Authority Gwynedd

Old County Caernarfonshire

Community Botwnnog

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Hebron Inependent Chapel was built in 1822, enlarged in 1834 and further modified in 1867. The chapel was rebuilt in 1909 in the Classical style of the gable entry type an with a prominent large arch in the facade.

RCAHMW, October 2009

Archive Records