Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

PEN-Y-COED BAPTIST CHAPEL, BETWS BLEDRWS;PENCOEDGLEISION;COEDGLEISION

Site Details

© Copyright and database right 2021. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 7164

Map Reference SN55SE

Grid Reference SN58855201

Unitary (Local) Authority Ceredigion

Old County Cardiganshire

Community Llangybi (Ceredigion)

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Pen-y-Coed Baptist Chapel was built in 1735 and in 1827 the thatched roof was replaced with slates. Services were transferred from Pen-y-Coed to Silian Chapel in 1831 and by 1998 the chapel had been demolished.

RCAHMW, November 2009

Archive Records