Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

PEN-UWCH CHAPEL (WELSH CALVINISTIC METHODIST), PEN-UWCH

Site Details



NPRN 7317

Map Reference SN56SE

Grid Reference SN59786225

Unitary (Local) Authority Ceredigion

Old County Cardiganshire

Community Llangeitho

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Penuwch Methodist Chapel was built in 1817, rebuilt in 1837, enlarged in 1844, rebuilt again in 1867 and renewed in 1888. The present chapel, dated 1867, is built in the Simple Round-Headed style of the gable entry type.

RCAHMW, November 2009

Digital Images

Archive Records