Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

SALEM WELSH CALVINISTIC METHODIST CHAPEL, BRONGEST

Site Details

© Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 7414

Map Reference SN34NW

Grid Reference SN32404502

Unitary (Local) Authority Ceredigion

Old County Cardiganshire

Community Troedyraur

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Salem Methodist Chapel was built in 1811 and rebuilt in 1887, to the design of David Davies of Penrhiwllan, in the Sub-Classical style of the gable entry type.

RCAHMW, November 2009

Digital Images

Archive Records