Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

CANA WELSH INDEPENDENT CHAPEL, ST ALBAN'S ROAD, TANYFRON;TAN-Y-FRON

Site Details

© Copyright and database right 2020. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 7510

Map Reference SJ25SE

Grid Reference SJ29685226

Unitary (Local) Authority Wrexham

Old County Denbighshire

Community Brymbo

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Cana Independent Chapel was built in 1841 and rebuilt in 1860 in the Gothic style with a gable entry plan. By 1995 the chapel had fallen into disuse.

RCAHMW, November 2009