Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

SALEM WELSH CALVINISTIC METHODIST CHAPEL, BWLCHGWYN

Site Details

© Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 7519

Map Reference SJ25SE

Grid Reference SJ26645336

Unitary (Local) Authority Wrexham

Old County Denbighshire

Community Brymbo

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Salem Methodist Chapel was built in 1868, rebuilt in 1879 and modified in 1894. Salem was demolished during the 1980's and the site made into a garden by 1990.

RCAHMW, November 2009

Digital Images

Archive Records