Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

BRYMBO ENGLISH WESLEYAN METHODIST CHAPEL, HIGH STREET, BRYMBO;BETHEL;MOUNT

Site Details

© Copyright and database right 2020. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 7522

Map Reference SJ25SE

Grid Reference SJ29425384

Unitary (Local) Authority Wrexham

Old County Denbighshire

Community Brymbo

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description The first Brymbo Methodist Chapel was built in 1804 and rebuilt in 1837 and 1864, but not on this site. In 1892 a chapel was built on the present site, to the design of architect William Lloyd Jones of Bangor, in the Gothic style with a gable entry plan.

RCAHMW, November 2009

Digital Images

Archive Records

Associated Sites