Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

BURTON ENGLISH PRESBYTERIAN CHAPEL, BURTON HALL ROAD, BURTON

Site Details

© Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 7525

Map Reference SJ35NW

Grid Reference SJ34945848

Unitary (Local) Authority Wrexham

Old County Denbighshire

Community Rossett

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Burton Presbyterian Chapel was built in 1830 in the Vernacualr style with a long wall entry plan. The chapel closed in 1918 and has since been converted for residential use.

RCAHMW, November 2009

Digital Images

Archive Records

Associated Sites