Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

TREFALUN ENGLISH CONGREGATIONAL CHAPEL (ALLINGTON), TREFALUN; TREVALYN

Site Details

© Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 7896

Map Reference SJ35NE

Grid Reference SJ38225683

Unitary (Local) Authority Wrexham

Old County Denbighshire

Community Rossett

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Trefalun Congregational Chapel was built in 1836 in the Vernacular style. The chapel closed in 1990 and by 1995 had been converted into residential accommodation.

RCAHMW, January 2010

Digital Images

Archive Records

Associated Sites