Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

PENYBRYN (2) ENGLISH CONGREGATIONAL CHURCH (SALISBURY PARK UNITED REFORM), SALISBURY PK., WREXHAM

Site Details



NPRN 7909

Map Reference SJ34NW

Grid Reference SJ3348449748

Unitary (Local) Authority Wrexham

Old County Denbighshire

Community Offa

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Penbryn Congregational Chapel (2) and schoolroom were built on a new site in 1898, to replace Penbryn (1) NPRN 7914.
The 1898 chapel was built in the Gothic style with a long-wall entry plan, to the design of architectural practice Ingall and Son of Birmingham.
Penbryn (2) was demolished in 1982.

RCAHMW, January 2010

Archive Records

Associated Sites