Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

ABBOT STREET CHAPEL (WELSH CALVINISTIC METHODIST), WREXHAM

Site Details



NPRN 7919

Map Reference SJ35SW

Grid Reference SJ3344850210

Unitary (Local) Authority Wrexham

Old County Denbighshire

Community Offa

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Abbot Street Methodist Chapel was built in 1821 and closed in 1867 when the congregation moved to a new site (NPRN 7926). The original chapel was demolished in the late ninetenth century.

RCAHMW, January 2010

Associated Sites