Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

SALVATION ARMY CITADEL

Site Details

© Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 7954

Map Reference SJ26SE

Grid Reference SJ2560

Unitary (Local) Authority Flintshire

Old County Flintshire

Community Buckley

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description The Salvation Army Citadel was buit in 1882 and used until 1914, when the Welsh Weslyan Chapel, Mold Road, took over use of the building, as Lane End Mission Room, until it's closure in 1930.

RCAHMW, January 2010