Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

TABERNACLE PRIMITIVE METHODIST CHAPEL, PADESWOOD ROAD AND TABERNACLE STREET, BUCKLEY

Site Details

© Copyright and database right 2020. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 7961

Map Reference SJ26SE

Grid Reference SJ27816395

Unitary (Local) Authority Flintshire

Old County Flintshire

Community Buckley

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Tabernacle Methodist Chapel was built in 1876 by architect Richard Owens of Liverpool. This chapel was demolished in 1967 and a new chapel opened in 1974, in the 1937 school room. The later chapel was demolished in 1967.

RCAHMW, January 2010

Archive Records